View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natja View Post
I did not find it humorous, I found it dismissive and rude, perhaps had you made a good joke I may have found it funny.

Certainly a small Manc community is preferable to zero Leeds activity isn't it? Who are you to decide whether it is worth it to Kayleight? She obviously wants to meet people physically and not just be confined to online activity. Sometimes practical suggestions are more important than showing off how much you know (for example, where all the well known Poly people seem to live.... yeah, ermmmm right!).
This is a thread about Leeds. Any suggestions for Manchester and London are free to feel at home in their own threads. =]

As the previous user was specifically asking about Leeds, in a Leeds thread, the suggestion of going somewhere else was not a priority in my reply. Now it has been stated, I'm sure they can make that decision when they read here again.

Negativity spreads negativity. Smile, and enjoy your day. ^_^
=]