View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by him
hey I'm Dustin. How's it going? Just wondering if you were interested in chatting. I'm a great guy and I'm a lot of fun. Hope you take a chance. Cheers
So I was bored and decided not to just delete it straight off. Mentioned that it sounded like a generic message he sends to all the girls. 36% match and "no" to open relationships. Obviously you scoured my profile in great detail, dumbass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by him
Well if u read mine I answered yes to both. Like I did to every answer they asked me that's my all my matches are below 50%. If u go off those answers then your silly. I'd like to get to know u more. And I did read your profile that's why I messaged you. But whatever. Believe what you want. I am interested though
So he also can't even read his own answers, of which there are a whopping 26 total. I remind him that he said "no" to open relationships...

Quote:
Originally Posted by him
So your looking for fwb?
*sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I'm not "looking" for anything, but fwb is not something I'm interested in.

If you're interested in my lifestyle, you can look up polyamory online. It's not about sex, it's actual relationships with multiple people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by him
Cool id be interested in that. You wanna text? I'm Dustin.
Yes. You've established that you're Dustin. Now you're just starting to sound like the kid on the short bus who fills in awkward silences by repeating his introduction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
I don't give out my number online...
Quote:
Originally Posted by him
Oh ok. Well u interested in meeting
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
What do we have in common?
Quote:
Originally Posted by him
I'm not sure. But I'm good looking. I've got a nice body. A great cock and great career. I'm sure you will love me
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Gross. I'm not looking for a hookup.
Quote:
Originally Posted by him
Didn't say you were. Whatever. You just missed out on a great guy. Next time try not being such a fucking bitch
Yes. Because obviously you're so amazing that anyone who doesn't want you and your "great cock" must be a fucking bitch. LoL
—bisexualbaker