View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 08:29 PM

Okay, so I had a good night with my boyfriend. We went out to dinner and then went to his brothers party. I got to meet two of his siblings and some of their friends. I was rather concerned about this because well, im a married woman. I didn't go into details . The group is a good 5-8 years younger than I am. In their early twenties. My boyfriend is only 22 and im 28.

So that was a little awkward too but they were all very nice and his brothers gf said I was really pretty, which is always nice to hear. It was a good party all in all. I got home at about 6 in the morning. I don't party ever so this isn't like something I do a lot. This is the first time ever since married.

This morning my bf texted me asking me if my husband is angry. I said I didn't think so. He then called and told me that my husband called him to fuck.off and that he is a two faced ass hole.

So I had to call my husband and he said that he did say that because he was mad that my bf took me out to dinner. He said he didn't want him to spend a single dime on me and that he was my sugar daddy. But that he wasn't mad at me at all, that he talked to my bf while they were at work and he expressed his concerns and my bf told him he wasn't going to spend any money on me anymore.

So then I called the bf back and asked him and if this was true and he said that yes my husband did talk to him about that but he didn't say he wouldn't spend money on me but that he would back off a little. He then said that he didn't take me to a big fancy restaurant but just to dinner. That we didn't go to the movies or anything it was only dinner and we shared a plate. Of course this wad to me not to my husband... They are NOT communicating at all. My bf was even saying that he didn't understand my husband because in one breath he says that my bf can have a whole weekend with me and spend money on me but in the next he can't spend a single dime on me. It's all about money and I think it's fucking stupid. He's more angry about him buying me.dinner than making love to me and tell me he loves me.

I think the three of us need to sit down and have a heart to heart before they go to work on Monday all pissed at each other.