View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 12:23 PM

Hi all, sorry for going quiet on you. It's been a bit of a rollercoaster. After talking to hubby I thought that he was coming round to the idea of Liam and I seeing eachother just as friends.

This changed on a daily basis though (hubby's feelings).... I've been seeing Liam and we've been getting along fine as friends with no desire to take it further. But hubby's jealousy has soared and the more I've seen of L, the more anger hubby has shown towards me.

He's told me that he is certain that L is trying to manipulate me and has told me that in no uncertain terms, that he dislikes L (he's never met the guy and has made it quite clear that he doesn't want to).

Then today out of the blue, I got a text from L saying that something doesn't feel right and that he wants to cut off all contact! No explanation, nothing. I saw him yesterday and we were getting on fine. I'm wondering if hubby has contacted L and warned him off! If so then it is over between me and hubby, as I can't be with someone who does that. I'm really upset....