View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KerrBear View Post
So, I'm not sure what all the terminology means, but does mono means that they like having you to themselves?

For our relationship, the co-worker likes having me more to himself but he isn't really jealous of my husband at all. He's completely okay with me having that relationship, but he wants those "alone times". While my husband would rather it be all of us together and doesn't really like the "alone times" that I really, really want to have. Not because I don't love my husband, but because sex and companionship is more sincere and fun that way. When it's all three of us together, it's very sex driven and less about the love aspect that I want and need to feel.
Being mono means that the co-worker would want to have a relationship just with you and you with him. That doesn't sound like what he wants. He wants a relationship with you but not one that regularly or, ever, includes threesomes with you and your husband. To develop a real relationship, IMHO, alone times - and not just sex but being with and around each other - are required. Is that what you want? Make sure because it sounds like your husband, at least right now, would really prefer if you didn't develop a romantic relationship with the co-worker. It is something to talk a lot about with your husband before thing proceed further.