Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:14 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
Just wanted to let you know I am rooting for you. I am sure this change in your dynamic, from poly to mono, needs just as much adjusting to, as it would if you'd been mono all along and were now opening up to poly. But I agree with you that there is no need for labels! Live each day as if it were your last, meaning make the most of it, and of being there for each other. As long as you both refrain from punishing yourselves and each other, and keep looking at your patterns of thinking and behaving, I think you will find much healing in this new place. I wish you both the best in renewing your commitments to each other. Step into your new adventure with wonder and respect. It is a metamorphosis. Love, love, love to you and Matt!
Aww. Thank you. It has been a unique transition. Matt was like so shocked that I was here when he came in from work. This used to be my weekly date night, so to be at home with the ones who love me caught him off-guard. The look on his face was too funny. I am loving this new journey. I am happier than I have ever been. I found peace and an insurmountable level of happiness. Feeling thirty shades of pretty damn awesome.

My Blog