View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:16 PM

Talked with my new interest today. Not sure what nickname to give him yet. But I brought up the whole double date idea. I explained that it gives me the safety of a public place that I am comfortable in, my husband gets the chance to meet him and with Pixi there it evens things out so no one is feeling awkward. He's been in poly relationships before and identifies as poly-friendly, still kind feeling out his place in the world. So he was all for it. Loves the idea of it and is totally okay with meeting Karma.

I'm used to dating people that I have that instant attraction to. I haven't had that with him. He's great in all the right ways, we have a lot in common, but there's no instant attraction. Could be the whole internet thing getting in the way. So I'm going to give it a shot. If it doesn't work, at least I've dipped back into the dating world and made a new friend in the process.

But for now I'm off to get dolled up and start dinner. Today was my first official day as a housewife to my working husband and I'm so excited for him. Making pan crusted tilapia with basil cream sauce and sauteed mushrooms and asparagus.