View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
But there are so many threads here and only so much time, that sometimes posts won't be answered right away.
Ok, good. I know every forum has its own ebb and flow and I just wanted to make sure people weren't avoiding my thread for other reasons!

Quote:
Where I do see potential for some problems to possibly crop up is that you seem like you get impatient with yourself, and judge yourself a bit too much. It's like you seem to say, "I should be more okay with this than I am, what's wrong with me? Well, let me walk into the fire so I can feel the heat and pain and get it over with and handle it better." And then you look around at your partner and his new gf, who are in different places, and you say, "Hey, wait, you aren't with me? WTF? What am I doing wrong?"
Haha, you just met me, how did you get inside my head?!

Point taken. I am trying to hurry myself. I feel like I'm slowing them down and I don't want to do that more than I have to, so I push. I'll have to try to find a balance there.

Quote:
Time constraints and other obligations that make time management an issue are definitely something that needs to be respected by everyone.
Time management is one of the bigger things making me nervous just now. I really enjoy alone time, but I also have issues with feeling left out (in general, not with Q), so I'm trying to balance those. I think Monday would have gone better if I hadn't been so sick. Who knew it would hit me so fast?!

I'll check out that link when I've got a second, thanks. I want them to enjoy the NRE, but I don't want to be left behind. Not to say that Q is doing that at all! Just insecurities.

I shared the link to this blog with Q last night. Miss M also knows about the forum, though I don't think she's read the post. I told Q I wouldn't mind if she did. Everything I've written, I shared previously with at least Q. I don't think Q will join; he doesn't do forums like I do, but I'll suggest it!

Miss M and I are friends, but I wouldn't say close friends. I think we're doing well on that front. Not pushing too hard.

Thanks again for your feedback! I really appreciate it!