View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 10:43 PM

The weekend. I don't know where to start. Like whoa.

Ok. So first of all, the date with Hank went really well. We had a good time and enjoyed each other's company a lot. Then we went to my place because we still had a couple of hours before the party was going to start.. and then, you know, had some more good times. I find him really fascinating. The things he tells me about himself and the way he acts, I just see a lot of things that make me smile and wonder. There's quite a lot of new territory to me and I'm so intrigued to see where this goes and what I find out about him as we get to know each other more. So yeah, I'd say he's a keeper.

The party itself was awesomely amazing! People stayed over and the party continued the next day. Lots of closeness, various connections, laughter, queerness, men in make-up and high heels and other equally wonderful things. I had a lot going on during those two days, but there is one thing I want to tell you more about. I had a threesome with Evan and Felix. Oh my. It was really good. I loved seeing them together, it's like the best thing in the world. They make a really hot couple. It was an added bonus that I got attention too. But I would've been perfectly happy just looking at them together. Ah, happy.

There have been quite a few shifts in relationships between other people I've been writing about. I don't know much and I could be interpreting things wrong, but it seems to me that Evan and Gemma's relationship is going more towards friendship than partnership, whereas Evan and Felix seem quite coupley and affectionate towards each other and I think they've really started to like each other. Felix and Casper aren't dating anymore, and Gemma and Casper started dating (or something) recently. Everyone is still getting along well, which is really nice to see.

I've noticed a change in myself recently. I've become more sexual somehow. I've been jokingly called a pervert quite a lot recently, one time it was even "colossal pervert". I talk about sex more and I do it more directly, I think about it more and I want to have it more than before. It's interesting. I don't know what has happened, but at least I'm really happy to be poly right now, so that there is more than one person to fulfill these increasing desires.