View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 AM

Default Feelings, boundaries...

I've been trying to figure out where our boundaries are with all this. The thought of Q with another woman turns me on, but I understand and respect the fact that Miss M doesn't really want him sharing details with me. I told her that I would ask for as few details as possible while still making me be okay with everything. She agreed, and I think I honored that. All I asked Q is if they kissed and made out.

I really like Miss M, and I hope the awkwardness between us goes away soon. She said she's not ready to hang out with me yet, and I understand. I'm pretty sure we're going to do our first hang out with our bigger group of friends, and with alcohol present to grease the wheels. I'm okay with that, but I want to feel normal now! *temper tantrum*

Q has a pierced penis, and I've asked that he not use the ring or barbell with her during intercourse. I don't think this will be a forever boundary, but I want to have something that is "ours" while getting used to the idea of another person in his life.