View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenPorcupine View Post
This is polyamory. I love multiple people, and am loved in turn by multiple people. Nobody is loved "more" and nobody "less" but each loved differently. Polyamory isn't fucking, it isn't sex. It isn't living quarters and finances.

Polyamory is love. Polyamory is no longer feeling fear in my relationships. Sure, we might disagree now and then and we will, as amazing unique people, but I think my biggest hurdle is past with them now. I love them, and they know it. They're not afraid of me on a pure, deep level. By extensions, they're not afraid of who I love, not afraid of each other. My world is finally coming full circle.
Aweseome, awesome post. Makes me smile. I know we've discussed a few things in PM as well and I'm happy to see that you're finding a balance and a poly life that is working and making you happy.

And FTR, I don't see this as "defining" anything either. Just as a sort of lightbulb understanding of what poly is in your life and how it makes you feel. I think it's wonderful.