Thread: Wide Awake
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 04:19 AM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

I definitely agree with that. I urge her to figure what it is that she wants. Admittedly, I toiled between two things. In the end, I realised what was best for my family and for myself career wise at least. It was a hard decision. It seemed so distant before, but June is right around the corner. That possibility is now a firm reality, so I suspect that it will take some time for that to sink in. I always knew there was a tiny chance of it becoming an LDR. I always wondered what if she decides not to move? I had to prepare myself for that and make adjustments. Si can have all the time she needs. I reached out to show that I cared about her feelings answer thoughts, but I am not trying to push her into talking to me. Right now, the future of our relationship is suspended in mid-air.

There is quite a bit going on around me, but I am eerily calm and thinking straight. It helps to get all of these thoughts out.

-Ry

My Blog