View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 07:24 PM

Busy busy week for me!

We finally went and got our chickens last night! I'm in love. Fly is kind of irritated with me, because we know that when they get older and stop laying, we'll probably eat them. With this in mind, we agreed to name them things like "Drumstick," "Noodle," or "Fricassee." However, now that I've looked them in their beady little eyes, I can't call them those names for the next couple years! I'll have no problem eating them (I grew up with a farming uncle - we always knew Bluebell the cow was gonna be on the barbeque someday), but I can't call them those weird names for the next couple years. I've already got Buffy, Dahlia, and Miss Ameracauna.

Tomorrow is my first hangout with Punk after Moonlight and I renegotiated boundaries. I'm really excited! Sex may or may not happen, but I love that I get to cuddle and kiss and be happily snuggled up with no guilt or inhibitions. I've missed him.

Friday night I get to spend with Moonlight, and that will be wonderful too. Things are so much less strained between us these days, and the pressure I've felt has really let up. I'm looking forward to laughing with her and loving her.

I leave you with a photo of some of my new friends:

- Moonlight, single, leans monogamous, girlfriend since 6/2012
- Punk, married guy, poly, FWB since 9/2011 with an emphasis on the "F"
- No longer lives with ex-boyfriend Fly (1/2006 - 12/2013, my introduction to nonmonogamy, ultimately amicable breakup), and his 10-year-old son Kiddo