View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 05:00 AM

Default ADHD [General ADHD Talk]

Doing a search on "ADHD" didn't come up with anything specific to it, but rather linked to many threads that had mentioned it somewhere. Including one of my own. So I have decided to start this thread as a very general and broad thread about ADHD and its few incarnations.

I'm no brain doctor, and so am not qualified myself to help anyone, specifically. If anyone does feel they have ADHD and would like help, I suggest seeing your GP, who may be able to point you in the direction of a qualified professional. [I'd hope that those of us who even may be qualified, would say the same.]
I especially will point out that, anything said in this thread, should not be used to help yourself, without the go ahead from said professionals.

That now being said, the point of this thread is to share stories of ADHD, from yourself; people close to you, that you know have gone through it; what kind of things you [or they] may have done, to help your [or their] personal ADHD.
=]