View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 02:41 PM

Location: English Rose by birth; Calling the Southern Hemi home by choice.

I would not advise him to suppress you, but you have to hear what he is saying and actually take it all in. Consider his feelings and needs. Ask him what he needs to be happy or at least comfortable. Compromise and communication. Are there any boundaries outside of the initial no sex thing with the guy from way back when?

My tragic flaw was not listening to my husband when he brought things to my attention and tuning out his needs. As a result, he had years worth of suppressed resentment, and we are in counselling now. He is the monogamous one in our marriage, and he does not understand my polyamorous nature, like it, or accept it. He is coping with it, but we are not out of the woods.

http://www.morethantwo.com (This is a very helpful website, and I believe it can help if you both read it.)

My Blog

Last edited by FullofLove1052; 03-23-2013 at 02:50 PM.