View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:57 PM

Why are you planning to start dating someone you've never even met? Just because he loves her and he loves you doesn't mean you and she will have anything in common as partners. Why push it? If you and she click, then great. But meeting her with all that expectation on all three of you is a heavy burden. Just go with the flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixLoch View Post
I am an empath and very connected to him, he's my first relationship since leaving my emotionally abusive ex. We are connected so much so that i actually Just figured out most of what I know including names, and he just came clean once I started letting him know what I knew.
This coming clean just happened 3 weeks past. The more open he is the easier to deal with it all.
What does it mean to you to be "connected?" I don't understand how "we are so connected" and "he just came clean 3 weeks ago" can occur in the same situation. If he feels so connected to you, why did you have to confront him about his other girlfriends? Why didn't he volunteer that rather critical and relevant information about his life?

You've known this guy for only 5 months. What you're experiencing as "connection" is hormones: oxytocin and dopamine. Wait until the NRE has worn off before making plans about moving and shacking up with someone you don't even know.

My husband likes to remind me that when things are meant to be, they work out with little to no effort on your part. If you have to "try hard" to force the situation to work, then maybe it's a sign that you're on the wrong path.

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."