View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoringGuy View Post
It doesn't even say they HAVE children in that one. That is a very short thread, 9 posts, and the person who started it only posted three times in it, I re-read it and could not find one instance of children being mentioned. .

Is this really the best you could come up with in 3 1/2 hours of searching?
BoringGal....Are you kidding. The name !!! #1 I had to use her for her username ...2nd with her long history everyone knows she's got 2 or 3 kids and lastly if its a hot button issue why didn't anyone ask? oh yeah it's not only in the reverse.

Quote:
ditto. This thread is about a couple that has been married for 25 years and they do not mention any kids in the picture. They might not have any, or maybe they have them and they're adults now.
Reread.... first full paragraph.

These are the typical response to a newbie after an awakening. I thought this one made things somewhat gender neutral. The problem was to finding one written from the "awakened " POV harder than you think Many many come from the reluctant spouse ...not many from the "awakened ". Fitting yrs, awakening, reluctant spouse, kids, gender balance...AND THE TITLES ARE no help. Hence the 3.5 hrs.

You've been around here a long long time way longer than me. Are you honestly saying you've seen a member(s) caution a newbie in regards to the impact his /her decision will have on their kids ? Would you say that's typical ???

Quote:
I'm not bothering to go through the rest of your message point-by-point because it's probably just more of the same WTF (and I don't have 3 1/2 hours to waste).
I sort miss this back and forth we use to have I dont know how you picked boring.... you were never boring....actually the opposite. The thread of opposites