View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 05:08 AM

Default There's a lot of "new" about this for me!

Hi all. I am a 30 year old man, married for 11 years and just in the past few weeks we have brought in my wife's girlfriend to become our girlfriend -- a step that scared me no small amount. In part because my wife (BSP83) and I have shared in a Wife-Led Marriage for the past five years (mostly... lot of long stories about that!). So as we work on bringing our girlfriend into our relationship in general, we are also working on figuring out how to bring S (our girlfriend) into the WLM side of things at the same time.

I joined because my wife has been incredibly interested in the goings-on here and encouraged me to read as much as I could about relationships that worked and that didn't work so well, so that we might learn from others' histories and make this new bond as strong as the one that she and I have shared for the past 11 years.

We have 3 kids and our girlfriend has 2, they add an interesting challenge to the dynamic but we're definitely up for the challenge!

Last edited by hersforever; 03-17-2013 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Saved post before done writing.