View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingedheart View Post
I spent 3 1/2 hours last night trying to find a new person " awakening" thread in which that person was advised to carefully weigh such a decision in regards to its effect on the children. Didnt find one. This one seems perfect for a couple of reasons
http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14062
It doesn't even say they HAVE children in that one. That is a very short thread, 9 posts, and the person who started it only posted three times in it, I re-read it and could not find one instance of children being mentioned. Did it cross your mind that not everyone HAS children? I don't understand what part of your argument is supported by this thread, or why you say it's "perfect for a couple of reasons".
ditto. This thread is about a couple that has been married for 25 years and they do not mention any kids in the picture. They might not have any, or maybe they have them and they're adults now.

Quote:

These like many many more seem to capture the general attitude and typical response. Notice NO one me included mentions the kids or impact on kids. I have a long list if anyone wants it. All very similar.
Yes, and WHY WOULD THEY if there ARE no kids living with them????? What is your problem? Why are you choosing such meaningless examples to support your thesis? Is this really the best you could come up with in 3 1/2 hours of searching?

I'm not bothering to go through the rest of your message point-by-point because it's probably just more of the same WTF (and I don't have 3 1/2 hours to waste).