View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 03:38 PM

Surprisingly, C is a Leo and after 6 years we are still as different today as we were then. I find it sometimes hard to connect to him on an intellectual basis because I like science in a "that's cool" kind of way, whereas he likes science in a "this makes that and here we find this and tiny particles explain this."
A lot of it is jibbity jabber to me lol!

I have been told that some signs find Aquarians cold, a few times by gemini's. I don't think I am but I do find that I move on faster than any human should. Also thought my detached reactions to death, break ups and suffering made me impenetrable but now I'm starting to see that maybe I'm a little bit of a sociopath. I love, don't get me wrong, but I love selfishly. If its not working for me or I'm not being captivated then I lose interest and move on. My Leo has been able to keep me focused for the most part but we also have two boys and I seem to be placated by cuddles.

Quote:
If any sign is likely to wear a tinfoil hat and wait for the mother ship, it is Aquarius woman. She can suffer from escapist fantasies and exhibit deviant behavior.
Source:www.tumblr.com/tagged/aquarius%20female

LOL yea. Sometimes I'm not too sure I didn't come FROM the mother ship.

I am a Sagitarrius rising and really? Talk about solidifying the individuality. I'm also a Lunar Taurean meaning I hate being pushed which is very true but I find myself conflicted between what I want to do and what needs to be done. I hate HAVING to do something. I HATE to do lists but I'm driven to make them.

All in all, I'm a conundrum in its entirety, and counter act myself constantly.

OKC Profile

Me: bi, reformed wild-child turned mom and house maid LOL
Crux: straight/hypersexual, possibly mono?
BC: our son, 5 years
CM: second son 9 months.
Mouse: girlfriend! Status new, feelings not so much.