View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:40 PM

Smile Yes, ALL are welcome by distance, orientation, gender, arrangement, and home planet!

Yes, absolutely... We have had people come from as far away as Albany, Buffalo, and Binghampton... Since we have people coming from all over, it's possible that someone can help give you a ride if distance is an issue.

ALL are welcome in our group, regardless of "poly experience" / stage of poly / arrangement of poly / "actually mono but hoping to support/understand our insane mates"... So, you're welcome whether you're single, love one partner, love two men, two women, 15 of random genders, 17 of specific genders, whatever... :-) Variety is what makes our group interesting, in my opinion!

Since I've also been asked about "combos with poly"... Yes, "poly with..." Wicca/kink/Ds/Nudism/*occasional* swinging are all fine as well (we have several members who share each of those interests, although those won't be the focus of the group's meetings).

Demographically, I believe ages range from legal to 50s, and I think we have slightly more female members than male for some reason last time I counted... but still close to balanced.

Hope see some new faces as well as some familiar ones this Monday... :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenesque View Post
Hi Wolfe. Do you get many who come to the munches from outside Rochester? I don't live there but it might not be impossible to get there. Probably in warmer weather.

~Raven~

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Come join us at our Monthly Poly Dinner in Central NY!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RochNYpoly/