View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by FullofLove1052 View Post
What I took away from the quote, unquote "sharing" thing was in relation to the heart. Sometimes you have to break it down. When he spelled it out, it was like, "Ohhh. I get what you're saying."
Then could you explain it so that *I* "get what you're saying"? He doesn't want to "share your heart" with your GF? How does that supposed to work? You are supposed to not feel things in your heart for your girlfriend because someone else is "tired of sharing you"? My whole point is that it's not up to HIM, it's up to YOU who you share your heart with. Just because it isn't a physical "ownership", doesn't make it any less of an "ownership" issue. Maybe Matt "assumed" that this girlfriend was "just a phase" and that you'd "grow out of it" and now that you have kids you should be "getting serious", oh but wait - now the kids are looking upon Kensi as a THIRD PARENT. OMG, this isn't going the way I wanted it to. K should be getting LESS involved now that we're a "family", not MORE involved... No way is SHE crow-barring her way into THIS. Maybe she'll get tired of babysitting and leave... she can find other friends to hang out with... oh no. she's staying for dinner. shit. that back-fired. Maybe if I pout and shuffle my feet uncomfortably she'll get the hint. OK, she's sleeping over again. Not cool, but I'll just step up the passive-aggressive behaviours a notch NEXT time... Aaaaaand next time comes... etc.

Don't get me wrong - it's your life and if you feel that you are able to handle it this way, fine by me. I'm just thinking it will take more than holy water to fix this one.