View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycindie View Post
BUT what's wrong with someone leaving if that is what they want to do?

Another option is to invite C and D over to have cake with A and B. And C goes cycling alone and comes back. So many more options.
What is wrong with A leaving is that this was supposed to be A and B's time together, but yeah, you all are probably right. I guess people wouldn't be such jerks to leave just because someone didn't make them a cake.

It is all probably rooted in a fear of abandonment, not very logical, but based on the fact that "if he has so many, why would he be with me unless I do everything he wants". Not a normal relationship, yes and NOTHING like what we have now. So no, I haven't experienced anything like that, but I sure as hell don't want to. I feel that what you all are saying is right, but unfortunately I don't understand it 100%, I still feel there would be competitiveness and feelings would get hurt because of that.

But what caught my eye and calmed me was that someone said (sorry, forgot to click the quote button) that no one could give what B gives, that only B can give time that is full of B-ness. That idea I like. That makes everyone special without competition.