View Single Post
Old 03-07-2013, 06:06 AM

I guess there are a few things about this not so traditional relationship that I should mention.
This is my first real relationship period. I had quick flings in high school but nothing serious, nothing lasting and nothing meaningful. That being said I waited a long time to lose my virginity, but I lost it to him. So he is my first lover, and relationship, and these are added factors that complicate things.

As for not being compatible I think this is both true and untrue. My boyfriend has literally been the most understanding, caring, patient, loving, and compatible person I have ever known. He was everything I ever wanted in a man, minus the poly thing. But I suppose that is a huge thing. Which is where the torn feeling I have comes from. I love him, and I do not doubt that he loves me. I am attached and he is very good for and to me. He just happens to have two other girlfriends. Its a very weird, complicated situation.

And thank you for taking the time to share your opinions and give me advice. It really does mean a lot to me!