View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peabean View Post
I've read this entire thread, and I just keep thinking that this poor woman is about to be dumped by two incredibly selfish people! She has been dating fulloflove for 12 years. Stuck by you through the birth of 2 children. Takes care of your kids for free!!

All this, and now she's an outsider in your home? How is she supposed to know that "this is the calm before the storm that has been brewing"? You act like she did something so incredibly wrong, wanting to be around the two people she's dating all the time. I mean, she is actually STILL DATING BOTH OF YOU to her knowledge!

You seem to have so much hate for her, but how would she magically know you need more alone time? Especially when you call her up to watch your kids, or hang out with your wife?

Seems like she was convenient to have around, but now she's worn out her welcome, so it's okay to dump her. How incredibly cruel.
Wait a minute. You have it all wrong. My wife isn't dumping her. I tried the poly thing. It's not for me. When I realized I would never love her, I knew w I had to end it. Why should I string her along when I know it's not the lifestyle for me. I can't keep feeling guilty like I'm cheating on my wife to protect her feelings.

I don't have any hate for her. I want it to be two of us. If wanting that is wrong then I'm messed up. I'm owning up tp my feelings. I can't control that. I didn't say this is how it better be. I long for that. What are my options? Own my feelings or get a divorce.

I never expected her to do anything for our kids. She volunteered because she loves them and has been there since conception. Cruel would be telling her she.doesn't need to be in their lives. I would never severe the relationship. They're too young to know what's going on.

Last edited by Matt; 03-06-2013 at 10:35 PM.