View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 08:52 PM

Wink

I'll go by Sorsha for now. I'm 39, i've been married for almost 20 years to my honey. We met in college. We got married very young (do the math) and had our kids young. When we met he was much more skilled than I was. I am a preachers daughter. I dated a lot but was a virgin when we met, talk about opening my eyes! Needless to say i'm still a little shy when it comes to sexual things. He has a much more voracious appetite than I do. I recently graduated with my teaching degree but as most people know the education system is in the tank right now so i'm working in retail hell and trying to make the best of it. Hubby is in IT.

We have a very good marriage, ups and downs, highs and lows but overall very strong. We talk constantly and make time for each others needs and make sure that we do things separately as well as together. Our marriage is based on humor and communication.

A few years ago hubby was talking to a woman via on online game. I had talked to her too and thought nothing of it. The joke in our marriage is that he needed a gf so he'd leave me alone! I don't know how the subject of me talking to her husband came up but one day I started talking to him, we hit it off and things just went from there. THey lived over 6 hours away so it was long distance but for 9 months we made it work as best we could. I fell hard for my boyfriend and he for me. Unfortunately things didn't work out oh my husbands side, there wasn't the communication and connection that needed to be there so things unraveled. I said i'd never do it again but as time passed hubby and I talked about how we missed the connection and the excitement that the other couple gave us.

Ok enough rambling. I consider myself straight but I did fool around with the woman in our relationship. I felt it was very natural and comfortable and I enjoyed it. I don't want to label myself any further than that. Hubby is straight but we did enjoy time as a foursome and had a great time.

Thats me in a nutshell

Sorsha