View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianna1973 View Post
What is this unicorn hoping to find? A FWB situation with either a couple or a genetic woman that is a closed circuit.

My primary is on the Asexual side and completely supports me in my FWB endeavour.
You're not a unicorn. Unicorns are single. Unicorns do not want a FWB arrangement, they want to join a marriage, in love with and committed to both people equally. Unicorns want their freedoms to be limited. They want their role in the poly relationship to be clearly defined before they step on the scene. They do not want any say in how they fit into the relationship. They want the couple to put her needs secondary to the desires of the couple. They want their sexuality to be restricted so that they can only have sex when both members of the original couple want to.

"Unicorn" does not simply mean a woman who wants to date a couple. Those aren't imaginary. But to my knowledge, women who fit the above description are.

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."

Last edited by SchrodingersCat; 03-05-2013 at 09:39 PM.