View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:40 AM

@Anne -- Thank you, it never hurts to be reminded of that sort of thing, it really is so easy to slip into the wrong mindset about it.

And yeah, getting what you want with one person never seems to be able to take the place of getting it from someone else you badly want it from. I've been witnessing this with Gia and Eric. She has a yen for submission from her partners. She has that from me, moreso than she's always ready to accept. She does not have it at all from Eric, and it continues to pain her. When he manages to yield enough to give it to her just a little, it means the world to her. My submission is a gift she cherishes to the extent she's able, but it doesn't make up for the lack of it from him.

Thanks for the cheers!

@Fuchka & Mya -- Ooh, "the wild and gentle pulses". I like it. And you're welcome, thank YOU, this is a very important thing for me, to be able to get this all out, and knowing that people are reading it and enjoying it makes me that much more likely to actually do it.