View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 03:01 AM

Little things to note --

Gia loved the way I looked in my clubbing outfit, and did not at all try to hide from me her enjoyment of my appearance.

When I was working on her boots before we went out, at one point she had Dex come over and rub her shoulders. He's not a sub, as far as I'm aware, but regardless, it felt a lot like co-subbing, and co-subbing is helllaaa hot. I know that Gia knows this is something I'm interested in.

Two different people at the club mentioned bootblacking to me, so I know Gia was talking about the job I'd done on her boots.

Today she sent me a link to a fetish toy that she knows I'm interested in, to suggest that maybe we could get it.

When I get wrapped up in worry and frustration, when I'm lacking confidence in our connection, I sometimes get so tense about things that it's like I almost don't even see these little, wonderful moments that would otherwise be so encouraging and pleasant. This post is to remind myself to savor the small things!
Me, 30ish bi female, been doing solo poly for roughly 5 years. Gia, Clay, and Pike, my partners. Davis, ex/friend/"it's complicated." Eric, Gia's husband. Bee, Gia and Eric's toddler.