View Single Post
Old 03-04-2013, 03:01 AM

Little things to note --

Gia loved the way I looked in my clubbing outfit, and did not at all try to hide from me her enjoyment of my appearance.

When I was working on her boots before we went out, at one point she had Dex come over and rub her shoulders. He's not a sub, as far as I'm aware, but regardless, it felt a lot like co-subbing, and co-subbing is helllaaa hot. I know that Gia knows this is something I'm interested in.

Two different people at the club mentioned bootblacking to me, so I know Gia was talking about the job I'd done on her boots.

Today she sent me a link to a fetish toy that she knows I'm interested in, to suggest that maybe we could get it.

When I get wrapped up in worry and frustration, when I'm lacking confidence in our connection, I sometimes get so tense about things that it's like I almost don't even see these little, wonderful moments that would otherwise be so encouraging and pleasant. This post is to remind myself to savor the small things!