View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 01:18 AM

Default STILL missing them...

The boys finally got to the next planned stop on their drive home from our vacation (I flew back last Friday). They were alleged delayed by the snowstorms in the plains (...I have another theory, that they are easily distracted )

Theoretically, they could be home as early as Sunday evening (watch me NOT holding my breath ).

I generally don't mind being home by myself (blessed quiet - TV off, stereo off) but I am REALLY looking forward to some cuddles when they get back.

On the plus side, I am starting to learn how to talk to Dude on the phone (I am not generally good at phone conversations - no non-verbal communication cues).

Today got off to a bad start - overslept my alarm, my uterus decided that it hates me and I awoke in a pool of blood (sorry for the TMI - look away) - soaked through everything (as I am floundering around and dealing with as my phone and pager are going off with work wondering where I am). No coffee. Not a fast waker-upper. Grumpy, grumpy JaneQ

BUT, I am home now. The rest of the day was not horrible. The boys will be home...sometime.

Just glad it's Friday.

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
TT: poly bi male, married to Lotus, FB with JaneQ
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe