View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 02:53 AM
Official Greeter

Re:
Quote:
"All in all a very positive convo. The only discouraging thing was that she said, 'This can't be much more than it is already ... I have to keep reminding myself that too.' I am totally fine with the status quo of what we have right now, so I'm not sure why I hate to hear her say that?"
Well, sure you're fine with the status quo of what you have right now, but that doesn't mean you couldn't have any hopes for the future. It's kind of sad that she's placing a limit on where the relationship can go in the future -- and she is placing a limit on it. I don't mean to sound all negative though, especially because people can change their minds. She can change her mind. Even if she doesn't change it right now, it's possible she could change it in the future. So there *is* a chance it can be much more than it is already, at least I think so. None of us can perfectly predict the future, not even about our own minds. I know I (for one) have gone through tremendous changes in some of my thinking, that I would have thought would never happen.

Try not to worry too much about the future. Just make the best of what you have in the present, which as you said, is already very good.

Pulling for you,
Kevin T.