View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 04:28 AM

The weekend before last, Gia and I had planned to go to a queer dance party together -- a date! On the day of, I was worried that she'd have to cancel. Eric was under the weather, and it looked like the party was going to be PACKED (Gia isn't a huge fan of big crowds). But she showed. We agreed we'd just go somewhere else if it was too crowded, and off we went.

The event was perfect, as it turned out -- a good mix of people, happening but not jam-packed, great entertainment, good vibe. Different music than we're used to, which was a nice change. I don't hesitate to say that she was the hottest chick there, she'd really done herself up well. We danced, together and apart. We paused in the crowd, arms around each other, and enjoyed one another's mouths, long, lingering, sensuous kisses.

Towards the end of the night, I was dancing with our friend Myriel. We started grinding up against each other, and before I knew it I'd pressed her down to a couch, my lower thigh rubbing up between her legs. Shameless, getting her off like that with our clothes on, in the midst of the crowd. Gia smacked my butt and I paused, just a tad guiltily, but all she said was "I didn't say you should stop," so I went back to it. Myriel was loving the whole thing, grinning ear to ear, adorable. I'm not really attracted to her per se, she's not exactly my type? But I love her energy, and I don't regret at all having gotten a bit frisky with her. I gave her one small, simple kiss on the lips as I stood up. Eric has had a gigantic crush on Myriel for years, incidentally.

Just before we left, I went up to Cecelia, a beautiful woman who Gia's had a crush on for years (what can I say, my lovers and I have similar tastes in people), and mentioned a joke she'd made about slapping people. We bantered for a minute, and then I asked if she'd like to slap me. She thought about it for a moment, then said sure. It felt AWESOME.

It was 1am when we got back to my place. I asked Gia if she'd like to come in for a minute, but she said she had to get home. I understood, of course -- with Eric sick at home with the baby, I'd been pleased that she'd come at all! It only stung a little, in the moment, though of course later I couldn't help but linger over her decision, couldn't help but wonder if she would've made a different one if she'd wanted me just a little more...

I wondered, also, belatedly, if I'd made her jealous, with Myriel, with Cecelia. It was supposed to be OUR date, after all. Maybe I'll ask her, at some point, if she minded. She didn't seem to.

More than anything, I'm just glad she wanted to do it, glad she made the time. She told me that it was important to her to come into my world (I spend a lot of time in the queer community in my city) and to spend time with me there as my girlfriend. I certainly appreciate the sentiment.
Me, 30ish bi female, been doing solo poly for roughly 5 years. Gia, Clay, and Pike, my partners. Davis, ex/friend/"it's complicated." Eric, Gia's husband. Bee, Gia and Eric's toddler.

Last edited by AnnabelMore; 02-26-2013 at 04:59 AM.