View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:11 PM

More pushing my boundaries. This weekend my wife and her guy went to a conference that he wanted to attend. Conference was to end Sunday at noon. I asked her to be home by 3:00pm (location is about 2.5 hours from home) so she could spend some quality time with me and the girls the remainder of Sunday. W asked if she could have lunch with guy, and come home a little later. I begrudgingly granted her this, thinking this might push back her time to 4 or 4:30. I promise the girls Mommy will be home after they get up from their nap and we'll all go have dinner.

I get a text from her around 3:00 saying her guy is having car problems (they drove separately, and may have to have his car towed). They haven't eaten yet, so they are going to eat after getting the car situation handled. She finally gets home at about 7:30. So apparently the car issue set them back 3 hours. Meanwhile, I've had the girls all day, including dealing with one who is sick and throwing up. So she gets about and hour with the girls until they have to go to sleep. I'm so mad I can't even talk to her. I'm starving, having held off eating until she got home. I just leave the house and go out and get something to eat by myself.