View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 04:53 AM

I noted your post over in the "Personal Summaries" thread - I'm intrigued by a straight guy who is interested in a polyandrous type set up (MFM vee/triad with straight males involved) - which you mentioned in your summary. Is there a cuckold type interest there? (you don't have to answer - I'm just curious) Or is there a BDSM/kinky component (is that even a different thing?)? (again I am just curious - aside from my penchant for threesomes, of whatever flavor, I don't have much insight into "kink" - but it fascinates me intellectually)

My boys are both straight and our config is a an MFM Vee. Although we do have sex together, live together, and the boys are very close (best friends but not romantically/sexually involved) - I don't know that either one would have sought out this config specifically (as opposed to being happy/satisfied in how it turned out - because it makes ME happy).

Anyway - welcome to the forums, and I hope that your time here is worthwhile and well-spent!

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi married female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS (1+ years)
+ "others" = FBs, FWBs, lover-friends, platonic G/BFs, boytoys, etc.

My poly blogs here:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe