View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory View Post
Such problems you have... Although, you should definitely make a graph. Even I have trouble following despite the fact that I have a grasp of the people you're talking about.
I tried. I started making one, but it got too difficult, mainly because I hate defining other people's relationships. People are connected to each other in such different ways.. And is sex the defining thing? Or a romantic relationship? I heard that Gemma and Casper (who are metamours/friends) actually spend way more time with each other than neither of them do with Felix. This gets way too complicated to draw.

Quote:
It's so easy to hang out with poly people, it makes the whole concept of "stealing somebody's date" kind of absurd.
So true, that's what made her comment so funny.

Quote:
I'm really enjoying the whole compersion thing at the moment. It makes me smile to see Mya so happy about all she's got going on. Plus, it seems the people involved are all really cool. It looks like I'll be getting a chance to meet Gemma in a week and Evan a bit later. I'm looking forward to it.
Aaw, that's really nice to hear. And yes, I'm also glad you get to meet at least Evan and Gemma soon!