View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:31 AM

This is great advise, peeps. Alright, more info.

There aren't many in my town that are okay with this type of relationship (it's a small religious town in the middle of nowhere) and if our relationship became public, it probably wouldn't end well. My work, living, social life, and life situations are pretty stable; I'm doing better then most people my age. I'm nineteen, she's in her thirties and he's in his forties, but it's not like that. It's true, because of the town we're in there aren't many who are interested in this kind of relationship, but they wouldn't have asked me if they weren't interested first. We have talked about this.

Other thing's we have talked about are how it is necessary for us to all move in. They... alright, I know this is a big no-no, but they have a kid and another on the way. We need to find a place so the kids have room to grow and I can help them out more easily. The main reason they're looking for a third is to help them financially, and it's hard to do that if I have to pay rent and help them out. They don't really want me to help them until we're all living together, but they need it, so ya. We have to discuss this stuff further, but we are all comfortable with the idea.

We haven't really discussed roles yet, but I don't even think they know yet. They want us to grow and just see where I set in, which is what I want too.

I know that you'll read this and add everything up and think that it's a bad idea. or that it will be hard. I'm not saying it won't be hard, but none of us are the type to give up because it becomes "too difficult." We'll all work it out because it's what I want and they need. I say it like this because they've had some bad luck with this sort of relationship. They're not the type to reach out, they've only tried a few times, and they keep getting shut down or try it and they get betrayed. I'm not going to do this, but they'll take some time to actually allow themselves to let me in. I'm all right with this. I'm the same way.

Which is why I've never been in a relationship. I've never had a boyfriend, or girlfriend, I've never been involved romantically with anyone, nothing. It's because I've cared about people and it turned out I couldn't trust them. This has happened to me many times and I was scared to let myself get hurt, so I walled myself off. There hasn't been anyone in my life that I felt was worth the effort, or worthy for me to give myself to. I know what I would do for someone, and these are the only people I've ever met that I believe deserve what I have to offer.

Again, I know that probably sounds... I don't know. I understand it the way I mean it. You probably won't because you don't actually know me, but I'm writing this down for me, so I guess it doesn't matter. I'm not saying I don't appreciate your advise, but I'm probably going to ignore anything that I read that doesn't actually effect me, even if you think it does because of my situation.

Sorry if I sound like an ass! I'm not... normally. :P