View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 02:12 AM

Default To Magdlyn

I am the husband to "findingmyselfinthegrey".
I wasnt going to post anything but some of the posts rather irk me for lack of a better term. I almost feel like my wife is on the recieving end of the Bill Clinton inquisition board to try and define the word "is". If you find the word Hypersexual offensive and you have never heard the term before and your 57 and been living this life and on here as a Senior member and this is rather how you delve out advice then we really dont need this place.

We are not unicorn hunting..which her and I both found offensive to suggest beings she mearly introduced herself and told what we might like to achieve in life. We have done some reading and mearly wanted to branch out to others and learn some of the successes and pitfalls of living and exploring this lifestyle. I have spent over 20 years in service for this country and i believe everyone the right to their opinion. I find it rather distasteful how she was cut down here and treated with litte respect or regard. I would have thought that a "freelove" society would have been a little more open and understanding and maybe even asked the question before spewing forth what they thought was there definition of what is right and wrong.

Isnt happiness in life what everyone is looking for? Is it better to be the whale in the pond full of minnows? I think you owe her an apology for the way you spoke to her. She used no discrimitory or dirogitory terms here and meant zero offense to anyone. All the words and what she wanted into life didnt fit into your little box of reality so instead of being nice and talking about it, its better to be rude. Great forum. Sorry we dont want to have a half dozen people in our life. Sorry we cant be like you. Where I live and what I do for a living this is going to be tough enough, it would have been nice to talk to people and get some support rather then the welcome she recieved. Hope this isnt how all new members are recieved. One person knows everything and the rest stand around and take it.

Funny enough you took offense to a term you never heard from a person you never met and didnt know how it was used.

Oh and in case your wondering why I didnt have an introduction....Lord knows I didnt want to offend someone because I want sex twice a day every day 7 days a week and I dont have a term for what I am....I am definatly not just horny