View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 08:23 AM

Smile we been in the slimier situation, recently

hi,

we (me and my wife) recently been through the similar turmoil. Finally, today we broke the relationship with the third partner... painful it was but had no other choise to get over....

We are from India and first time being in a polygamous relationship that was emotional rather than just physical. I (hubby) felt the burn when they started going out behind me.... though I can understand it's a sudden rush between two opposit genders, but the trust building is very important.... specially at a time when the relationship is still tender...

The man (3rd entity) must understand that he should make the guy (hubby / partner) comfortable and friendly... the innocent chatting, discussing games, and anything under the earth.... including the lady (being the point of attraction)... rather than jumping in the process to impress the lady as much as possible and try to undone the pants...

as u said earlier, 'they' were living together, which means they already had a strong bond even before you have entered... hence, you can't expect immediate acceptance from the man (unless he is cuckold) with full trust. the inbuilt jlsy and similar gender ego of 'possession' arises unless individuals are bi curious / involves in varied friendly relationship...

In India, we have epic characters like "draupadi" who had 5 hubbies and loved / respected all of them (read Mahabharata) though she was brought in the family by one of the brothers (Arjuna)..... the most important part to be played is the 'lady love'... she should know how to balance two... should keep both the man in faith.... should be transparent to both...

Moreover, both male should respect each other (which seems missing, in the above note) and their capabilities.. should compliment each other rather than trying to acquire the woman...

Love

trioseeking