View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixlg View Post
I think I relate to your gf.. seriously that is me.. and I am learning to scale back.. any more info would be appreciated on maybe some things that helped her scale back... I am one that likes interactions, and conversation even if it is mundane makes me feel like were still connected.. again.. I haven't did a background intro on my self which i really need too.. but due to my youth I was left alone almost half my life, until I met T.. I can't stand to be alone. nor can I stand not to have interaction.. so with that.. I relate to your gf.. how ever I don't think I fall hard and fast.. I am cautious but need the but I do come in hard and heavy.. so thanks for posting this .. I am learning self control now.. hell I am learning a lot more about self then Imagined I would right now it must be a growth time.. any how Thanks again for posting this..
Well I should point out that she hasn't turned this around entirely, just that she's learned how to have "a relationship" where she didn't have to be together all the time. She's still completely that way with her husband. But he is, too, so it works out fine for them.

And, well, medication. She's also bipolar.

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "we've always done it this way."