Thread: D/s
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
Suck me bitches.

D/s is totally a poly subject.
Wow, is that really how you respond to a Moderator suggesting your thread may be in the wrong place and offering to move it for you?

And D/s is a subject that can stand alone. It isn't "totally" a poly subject. I mean, come on - a little common sense will tell you otherwise. Many people into D/s are not poly and many poly people are not into D/s at all. Just because you combine the two in your life doesn't mean everyone does. :/

Quote:
As I already said, the BDSM thread is a large subject. It is completely logical to start a thread for D/s.
At the very least, this thread should be in the Fireplace, I think. You're not really talking about anything specifically poly here.

Quote:
Did a tag search and don't see any compelling threads. Perhaps you could link the best one? And we'll see if it's applicable.
Um, hello? I was the first one to respond to your original post with a link to our Master Thread on BDSM. Scroll back to the first page to see it.

There used to be less of a number of threads on similar topics here back when one of the Mods used to merge topics to create Master Threads. There was a reason for that; it makes it easier to find variety of discussions on specific subjects. The Master Thread on BDSM addresses any and all aspects of that subject. If you want to discuss something specific about only D/s, that is the appropriate thread this should be merged with.

Oh, oh, can't you see? Love is the drug for me. ~Bryan Ferry
"Love is that condition in which another person's happiness is essential to your own." ~Robert Heinlein

Last edited by nycindie; 02-18-2013 at 03:52 AM.