View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:44 AM

IVs relationships do nothing to diminish our connection, in fact I would say it has the opposite effect. When she is with me she embraces fully the kind of relationship I have to offer her. She has other relationships which are similar in some ways and different in others, which serves to give her a more full understanding of what she gets from me. Her love for CV and PT brings her closer to me, allows her to appreciate me.

I say, don't wish for lack of change. Wish instead for life to be enriched and given the opportunity to flourish.

Humans are pattern seeking apes. We make comparisons of everything around us to everything else. If your husband has ever seen another woman you can be assured he has compared her to you. I presume women do the same.

This isn't something to be frightened of, it's just the way we interpret the world around us.

I suggest you embrace the fact that he is a fully functional human and that his feelings are his own to manage. Celebrate it, don't fear it. Openly encourage his freedom and join in any resulting joys he wishes to share with you. His life will be better - Your life will be better - Everyone wins[/QUOTE]

Marcus you helped me look at this from a different perspective .thank you.