Thread: Monogomish
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 12:29 AM

Thanks Shrodingers Cat! It just seems like every time I join a group or whatever there is someone saying I don't belong. The story of my life.

I was in a childfree group and since my husband has a kids I was told I wasn't child free. Then the other issue I had was that I sometimes did want a baby, but, I am logical and know I SHOULD NOT have one. Because of this I was sorta shunned in that group.

I guess my deal here is that I am mainly in this because I want SEX. A lot of people might not like that. It is the truth in my case, I know it's not the only reason why people look for others outside of their relationships and become non-monogamous.

I do get a long great with the guys I am seeing. I do not plan on just hopping from one guy to another, I hope to "recycle" these for as long as I can. I can spend hours talking to them and I genuinely like their personalities. Am I in love with them? No, I'm not.

Also the point that I am keeping this from my husband (with his permission, because he wants it this way) might rub some polies wrong. I just really don't know! lol Blah!

"It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path, but it's another to think that yours is the only path."
Paulo Coelho