View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:07 AM

Default Defining

Anytime I've talked about if it was a serious relationship she says something about this town and how she wishes it were different. I'm just not sure if that's a reflection of how she feels about me, our relationship or just the place we live.
I don't think I really have goals per se, just want to make sure we are on the same page and I'm not getting more invested than I should.

She is and isn't a reluctant talker. We both have lost our fathers when we were young, and we can pour our hearts out about that. We can talk about a lot of things very candidly. But she has not had healthy relationships before, and I definitely feel the brakes when I try and start up the "what are we" convo. She will talk for a little, and then change the subject. Just not sure if I need to press the issue or not. This is all new for both of us and I don't want to scare her. I'm farther along with thinking about/researching poly and what it means.

They are just friends, with a deep level of mutual respect for each other. So I guess it's a FFM V. I would describe it like that. Again, sort of unsure about her view on it.

I've definitely daydreamed about it. But that wouldn't be for quite some time. And our small, southern own would absolutely not accept it. Don't get me wrong, there would be a handful that would be just fine. But plenty that have the power and the money here that could cut me off job wise if it came out. She has a nasty ex too to worry about.

--franchescasc
In a FFM V (apparently )