View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 02:04 AM

So the boys are off together on a westward road-trip. So far they have done 1800 miles in 2 1/2 days. They are taking the day tomorrow to stop and do some National Park hiking. I'm flying out on Friday to meet them and spend a week before flying back while they drive.

I miss them but am glad they are having a good time. I was just a little worried - because spending that much time in the car with someone can be a strain and MrS is used to traveling with just me (and we are really good at traveling together) but apparently Dude's style of road-trip is pretty compatible with what we are used to.

Before he left, Dude was planning some activities for us at the destination we are meeting up at (he used to live in the area). Had a funny moment as he was making reservations for one activity as he almost signed us up for the "Valentine's Day" package...then realized that making a reservation for a "romantic dinner for three" might be problematic

Reminds me of the time last spring when we were in AC and I had a tough time getting the clerk to give me a room with a king-sized bed (as I had reserved.) We finally go that all straightened out and then....I asked for three keys. Confusion. He said: "You know this room has a king-sized bed, right?"....I was soooooo tempted to reply: "Oh, REALLY?! In that case I'll take FOUR."

Life is grand (even if the house is a little lonely right now with just me and the animals).

JaneQ
Lotus: poly bi female, "it's complicated" relationships with Dude/JaneQ/MrS; married to TT, poly male
VV and MsJ: bi-women with male primaries, LTR LDR FWBs to JaneQ

My poly blogs on this site:
The Journey of JaneQSmythe
The Notebook of JaneQSmythe