View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnabelMore View Post
Hey, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry there was so much negativity coming at you so quickly for a minute there. Your blog should be a safe space, and, although I felt my comment was important, it might've been better to PM you with it so as not to add to the heap. Here's hoping for the best resolution for all involved.
Annabel I am going to ask Chipmunk to read your story. I haven't read all of it, but she may find it an eye opener. I would like Airyn to read your story and red peppers.

I have tried several times to get Airyn to read one of GalaGirls blogs. I'm going to be my verbally agressive self the next few days and make it clear they don't get to argue. They will take time out to learn something. Grrrr....

*deep breath* If I'm not calm now it will only be worse later. I promise not to be violent, I will not get violent. I will be calm. I will remember to breath.

Married to my high school sweat heart (20 year relationship). Talked about Poly, but put the idea off and had a kid instead. Stumbled into an FFM (Vee) that became an FMF (Vee).

No longer dateing my husbands Girlfriend.

Airyn: My husband (Straight)
Chipmunk: My x-GF, My husbands GF (Straight)
Wolf: my Daughter with Airyn
Boots: Social/Friend dating (Bi) Married
History: Social/Friend dating (Bi) Married