View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitePossibility View Post
It's lovely to hear from you again but you sound so sad.
I should probably mention that I've been a little isolated lately with a relapse of a chronic health problem, so I'm not as cheery as I could be.

Quote:
I wondered if maybe your relationship with C causes some of the distance from your husband? I think I'd find it very difficult to cope with being the 'room mate' while my partner was having lots of fun and good sex with somebody else.
Of course my feelings for C are hard on my husband, but as SchrodingersCat points out, the distance has been a problem for a whole lot longer than I've known C. I try to keep that relationship under the radar for the most part; we get together at most once a month, and of course I never talk to my husband about the "sex" (other than to reassure him once in a while that we are still sticking to the no-PIV-no-oral rule). And in fact the last time I went overnight with C, in December, I pointed out to my husband that between PMS and an injured foot I could barely walk on, it was probably for the good of the family to get me out of the way for a couple of days.

Quote:
I hope that in time you can regain the closeness that you have lost.
Thanks. I feel like it must be possible.