View Single Post
Old 02-10-2013, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchrodingersCat View Post
It's nice that you've found this connection and that things seem to be working well. Have you discussed how this changes the nature of your relationship? i.e., if you met a woman with whom you felt an emotional and sexual attraction, would your partner support this? Of course, there might be no need to have that talk until that actually happens (putting the cart before the horse and all that), but it might not be a bad idea to establish that what's good for the gander is good for the goose
We'll see if we ever need that talk haha... I'm sure he would support me wholeheartedly, probably even better than how I've been supporting him, but while I can definitely see myself wanting a casual sexual relationship with a lady (I don't think it would be very healthy for me to never explore my recently-embraced bisexuality alone with a woman) I can't see myself ever falling in love with anyone other than Boyfriend. But then again, Boyfriend never thought he would fall in love with anyone else, until he met K - or did he? I'll have to ask him that, he has always been the more independent one in our relationship. Up until this mess, I had huge dependency issues, which I'm working through now... anyway, THAT is certainly another post! I suppose you do never know with those things, so we will talk about how we would approach the situation Thanks!