View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by polynerdist View Post

redpepper and mono, I am proud of what you, and we, have created so far. Much love on your one year anniversary, and here's to many more happy years!
Quote:
Originally Posted by polynerdist View Post

redpepper and mono, I am proud of what you, and we, have created so far. Much love on your one year anniversary, and here's to many more happy years!
I am truly honored and humbled by your words, my friend. Thank you for opening your own heart and accepting me as chosen family. Your guidance and reassurance has given us the strength to push through some very painful and trying times. Your quick action in times of family crisis during our coming out are a testimony to the strength of your character and belief in being true to yourself. You are an example of strength and integrity for all around you. You are the pillar of Redpepper's life, I am humbled by your character and am proud to stand next to you and offer my support as part of our chosen family.

To Redpepper...thanks for hanging in there...honestly, you blow me away.

This forum has been a place to collect my thoughts and journal. Every now and then I get to help some one....thanks to all.

Peace and Love
Mono

P.S. I can't believe he didn't murder me!

Playing the Game of Life with Monopoly rules.
Monogamy might just be in my genes

Poly Events All Over