View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Primarily I ended the relationship(s) because I just wasn't enjoying myself.
Sounds like a good reason to end it then.

Quote:
I really never became comfortable with my wife and someones else sexually. Mostly because of feeling inadequate. Why? Well we are somewhat incompatible. I have erection issues and she only orgasms on top. Mostly she uses the vibrator now but she has always lacked sensitivity. Meaning she felt nothing from me orally nor her other lover. Truth is she told me she had the same problems orgasming from her other lover too so it shouldn't have bother me but it did.
Why does your wife have to orgasm from you from your penis for you to feel "adequate?" You could hold the vibrator to bring her to orgasm, right?

Quote:
Meaning we could have incredible phone sex, rough sex, slow, anywhere sex. I literally can tease and play with her all day without having sex until she is at the point she would do anything. She loves it and I enjoy seeing her enjoy it.
Great. Enjoy!
Quote:
Alas, then we get physical and it's not so much exciting for me. WTF is wrong with me?
Erectile dysfunction you mean? When you try to have penetration? Is it because you worry about bringing her to orgasm like you do the wife?

Are you of age for andropause?

Something else?
Quote:
I do feel like I have overcome lots of my insecurity.
This is good. But "overcoming lots" is not you saying "I am secure."

So what other areas are left to come to terms with?

Galagirl