View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:32 PM

Hm

You sound like me. Totally ^.^ That's what my start into poly looked like. My/our journey is documented on here if you care to have a look (see signature). Most of your questions were part of my first post on here and are discussed in my blog.

I would advise you to listen to the needs of your partners. You can't mix them up completely and have them only spend time with you and the other all the time. It's important to take care of each couple relationship as well. Don't press them to be in a constellation when they are telling you that they are uncomfortable. Don't rush things. Take your time. Everyone needs lots of time to adjust to this new factor in your life. Talk and communicate about positive and negative factors, emotions, needs. It's important that everyone is able to voice how he/she is feeling and what they need to be comfortable with everything.

All the best to you.

My Blog

Last edited by Phy; 02-01-2013 at 06:01 PM.